Wrestling Forum banner

Should WWE push Alex Riley?

3K views 39 replies 36 participants last post by  Kelly Kelly fan 
#1 ·
Should WWE push Alex Riley? Thoughts

#32 ·
I've never been a big fan of the guy but Yes.

He has the look, the music, even though they'll probably give him the same generic babyface character they had him have in 2011, I don't care, we need a guy like him to be that mid-carder babyface. I think after Extreme Rules or Over The Limit they should give him the vignette promos and then have him re-debut in a random segment or post-match on SmackDown (because the crowd would give him silence on RAW) and come back then, idk. I just always saw something in him.

#33 ·
I believe WWE should push A-Ry. He is barley on Tv, but he trends on twitter when he is on, so WWE could potenitally make alot of revenue on him, and the Seven Figure Broski, Zack Ryder!!!

#40 ·
Alex Riley got de pushed cos he kept botching in the ring I remember when he was feuding with the Miz he was being reckless with some moves and at that tiem Miz was main eventing and WWE didnt want to risk Miz being out with injury cos of Alex Riley so they stopped Alex's push

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.