Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3733 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 09:49 PM
LayethTheSmackethD
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYELRAK View Post
BINGO! Are you writing it for us or you is the question.
I haven't written shit yet just an fyi but yeah I understand it but still, while that philosophy is all good and great, and I definitely support it, seeing people comment is a huge boost to the morale and no matter how many people say they write for themselves, you can't deny people commenting gives you more motivation to put up more shows. And in addition, you're not only writing for yourself (or you wouldn't be posting it in a very high-traffic site), you're writing it for others, you want others to see your ideas and to give their input on it.

@Mike Hero: Your shit was doomed from the moment you posted it up. I don't like to sweeten criticism so I'll say it straight, a WWE/ROH/TNA combination fed is already a turn off despite a lot of dream match-ups being plausible, but even then, the bigger dream match-ups are taken out of the running by you dropping them from the company basically taking away the ONLY positive of a huge mash-up like that. Doesn't hurt that it was totally unrealistic either (not saying that realism is a must). There's also the fact that your shows don't look that attractive either. Think about it, you're at the mall, scouring for a girl, you won't go for the plain ugly looking one, you go for the good looking one. Yours was one of the plain ugly looking ones. Just being honest :/

Maybe I should soften up my words?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome