Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2006, 06:23 PM   #1051 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being the booker

nice win for Carlito over Eugene, this mini feud has been somewhat entertaining but I hope it doesn't get a place on PPV.

Ha YES! ladder match is gonna be awesome between these two teams, no doubt Luther will get involved at some point also, looks to be a realy great match.

Judging from this promo, DX may need some rebuilding, as someone might be leaving. Or is it just that Shawn is having second thoughts?

Wow DX really sending a message to WGTT, they are in trouble with this numbers game.

The Brotherhood? WTF? I haven't seen these guys around for SOOOO long in this thread, man this brings back memories of late 04' and early '05. Poor Eugene.

Funny promo from Christian & Tomko, Tomko throwing in a little comedy instead of Christian this time, liking how you are using these two, keep it up. Orton vs Christian is going to be sweet.

Ha this contract sgining is hilarious, thanks to Ken Kennedy. "I Will now hand each man a......PEN!" LOL! And then we got serious, this was a brilliant contract signing, one of the best I have ever read.

Awesome, we might be seeing Sting/Taker vs Batista/Flair at Armageddon, which will be awesome. Loving the two put together against Evolution.

Edge coming back, to officially turn heel right?

Looks like we are going to get Trish vs Victoria at Armageddon. Meh, it could be OK.

I wonder if Christian/Tomko & RVD/Alfonso really are on the same page. RVD has sure changed from a loud mouth who couldn't say enough, to someone who can't say anything.

LOL! Flair is petrified of Sting & Taker, and so he should be.

Awesome main event, really good stuff lots of action and nice to see Bokker T around, and Goldust too. Good that Orton got the win, so we can further the fued and maybe giving Christian the win on PPV?

Overall Wolfy, one of your best shows ever, period. 9/10

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote