Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #1050 (permalink)
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed ChainGangRed
Default Re: Being the booker

Carlito vs. Eugene-Good match with Eugene being in control at first ,but at the end Carlito cheats 2 win.

Good promo with WGTT announcing a Ladder Match against Jindrak and Cade which should be good.

Shelton Benjamin w/Charlie Haas vs. Luther Reigns w/Cade & Jindrak-Another good match with it seeming like Benjamin was going to win ,but cheating from Jindrak and Cade pick him up the victory.

Backstage the Brotherhood get some revenge on the man with Mark Henry breaking the wall which will probably cost a fortune to pay for his hand and the wall, wait his hand isn't broken! Never mind then Mark Henry nowt throws Eugene through the wall. LOL! I am not the greatest fan of Henry's ,but I am a good fan of his when it comes down to mid card-Intercontenital and US Championship level.

Good promo for Randy vs Christian getting announced for Armageddon. With a touch of humor.

Now its time for the contract signing! Here comes Misssssstttttteeeeeeerrrrrrrrr Kennedy..........Kennedy. The Champ Is Here! Now here comes the HBK Shawn Michaels. LOL! I like the promo with Ken Kennedy. Now we know its going to be Last Man Standing with DX banned from ringside. I can see Batista coming down to the ring to try and screw Cena ,but it won't work.

Batista vs. Sting-I like Sting getting revenge on Batista.

Good attack which is stopped by Ric Flair ,but here comes The Undertaker! Batista destroys them both now and I can see something happening soon. Taker in Hell in a Cell!

Trish Stratus vs. Nidia-Good match with Trish picking up a good victory.

Good aftermath with the psycho Victoria loose.

Good promo with RVD and Christian. I also liked that promo with Flair acting like a baby hiding from Deadman and Stinger.

Good line up for next week's show.

Christian, Tyson Tomko & Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton, Booker T & Goldust-A good match that I think was well booked. An entertaining match with the RKO picking up the victory which I think is needed if Christian wins at Armageddon.

Great overall show with picking up a 8.7/10 from me.