Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #1049 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac
Default Re: Being the booker

Finally Raw is up man. Alright, lets get down to the review.

Good opening match with Carlito grabbing the tights for the victory. I see him and Mysterio putting on a good match at Armageddon.

Whoa! A ladder match for the tag belts! I already know there are going to be some insane ladder spots in this match. Michaels seems to be focused more on Cena and the World Title, and that is a good thing.

The message has been sent. DX seems ready and their match at Armageddon will be crazy.

Ah, The Brotherhood! I'm loving this man. Hopefully this won't be like the NoD though.

Funny segment as always from Christian and Tomoko. I don't know, but I see a future feud between the two of them. And I'm looking forward to Christian/Orton at Armageddon.

Last Man Standing! I know you're going to go insane with this match here. Oh, and great contract signing as it was a little different which was a good thing.

Taker and Batista go at it, with Sting going nuts on Batista after what happened last week.

RVD is still carrying on the silent mode, wondering where this is going to head. Plus, what is going on with DX and Flair? And Mark Henry is going to beat Eugene hopefully next week in a match, that would make The Brotherhood a more dominant force on Raw.

Orton and company beats Christian's team. RKO baby! Looks like Orton has the last word here tonight.

Great show. 8.3/10=B!