Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2006, 02:13 PM   #1046 (permalink)
Crimsontide
Moron

Crimsontide is an after thought
Default Re: Being the booker

Carlito beats Eugene and that was expected, I think Mysterio retain at Armageddon and continue his long IC Title reign through Armageddon before maybe dropping it at the Royal Rumble to Kennedy or something.

Ladder match is a HUGE announcement and I see WGTT getting back the Tag Team Championships, I hope we see an Interpromotional AMW-WGTT rematch this year at Wrestlemania, Champions vs Champions. That is if AMW win back the Tag Team titles.

Henry throws Eugene through the door?! That might injure Henry more then Eugene sincthe guy cant pick up a coffee mug without breaking his hand, strongest man or not.

Christian and Tomko were hilarious! Another classic promo from this BTB. Christian vs Orton will be a good match and Im mixed as to who I want to win this one.

Cena vs Michaels in a Last Man Standing Match with DX banned from ringside will be a good rematch and I see Cena winning the title back.

Trish beats Nidia and gets attacked by Victoria afterward, I see Victoria taking the belt soon and Trish being just a transitional champion.

Sting and Undertaker stand tall! I see a tag team match in the works with Batista and Flair against Sting and Undertaker some time soon.

HBK in Flairs office is weird but I cant wait to see why.

Orton pins Christian! That is big as The Legend Killer and Captain Charisma both have a win over each other and I have to believe they will put on a great match at Armageddon.
Crimsontide is offline   Reply With Quote