Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What made YOU a TNA fan?

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
dastardly
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

dastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more seriousdastardly needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What made YOU a TNA fan?

The first thing that got me watching was seeing old faces I recognised from WCW while channel surfing (they showed WCW on free TV here back in the day). It was fun to see Steiner and Sting again so I carried on watching - sadly, I doubt I would have carried on watching otherwise as this was before I got into wrestling so had no interest in watching a "bush-league wrestling show."

But then of course I saw the X Division and that was what hooked me in the end. AJ was a revelation and then of course Aries re-joined. DX 2011 was when I finally realised I wasn't just going to watch it whenever I remembered to - I was going to watch every week. Then Aries and Roode's long runs as champions cemented me as "a TNA fan".
dastardly is offline   Reply With Quote