Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #307 (permalink)
crazypwny
Learning to break kayfabe

crazypwny 251 - 500crazypwny 251 - 500crazypwny 251 - 500crazypwny 251 - 500
Default Re: Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

For the first six hours or so, the game was immensely fun. Hunting bears, tigers, pigs, hang-gliding, off road with an ATV -- it was amazing. But quickly, the novelty wore off. The storyline, as cliche as it was, was very interesting and that was the sole reason I muddled through the last five hours or so. The environment is huge. But it's boring. I enjoyed Red Dead Redemption (which is the only similar game I can think of) a lot more than this one, and enjoyed at least 20+ hours outside of the main story line just going around on my horse, killing animals or surveying the different landscapes. I'm not really sure why I dislike FC3, but it really does get boring fast. No replay value at all.

That being said, I can see why the majority of people liked it. Like I said before, it's huge. I think I saw somewhere it said it was 4x as big as the San Andreas map, which is probably accurate. All the while, it's beautiful. There's a ton of things to do(granted, a lot of it is repetitive), an impressive variety of animals in the wild and so on. It just wasn't for me.

Last edited by crazypwny : 02-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.
crazypwny is online now   Reply With Quote