Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #307 (permalink)
crazypwny
Learning to break kayfabe

crazypwny should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscrazypwny should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscrazypwny should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postscrazypwny should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

For the first six hours or so, the game was immensely fun. Hunting bears, tigers, pigs, hang-gliding, off road with an ATV -- it was amazing. But quickly, the novelty wore off. The storyline, as cliche as it was, was very interesting and that was the sole reason I muddled through the last five hours or so. The environment is huge. But it's boring. I enjoyed Red Dead Redemption (which is the only similar game I can think of) a lot more than this one, and enjoyed at least 20+ hours outside of the main story line just going around on my horse, killing animals or surveying the different landscapes. I'm not really sure why I dislike FC3, but it really does get boring fast. No replay value at all.

That being said, I can see why the majority of people liked it. Like I said before, it's huge. I think I saw somewhere it said it was 4x as big as the San Andreas map, which is probably accurate. All the while, it's beautiful. There's a ton of things to do(granted, a lot of it is repetitive), an impressive variety of animals in the wild and so on. It just wasn't for me.

Last edited by crazypwny : 02-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.
crazypwny is online now   Reply With Quote