Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #840 (permalink)
Gareth Mallroy
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Gareth Mallroy 101 - 250Gareth Mallroy 101 - 250
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
PAC is already the star of the team. Grey is just "The Other British Guy".
I disagree, I think Grey has a better look and is more comfortable on the stick. He can wrestle, but he's booked to be the guy who takes the beatdown and makes the hot tag.

I just saw it. Not so pleased that it was Summer Rae of all people to defeat Paige, but it makes sense. Paige wouldn't be much of an anti-Diva if she doesn't have a barbie to feud with. I was hoping they would hold off until they bring in Anya, but I'm interested to see where this goes.

Corey Graves beats Riley, as he should. Don't think Riley is much really, just has a good theme. His build is so disproportionate it's funny, and he's so generic.

I did want the Wyatt Family to win though, mainly because British Ambition hasn't really had time to develop into anything more than a duo of English dudes.

Is Mike Dalton destined to be a WWE jobber, the next Evan Bourne maybe? Not that I have a problem with it, but if he was trained by Lance Storm he must be pretty good.