The Shield 11/5

United States Championship
The Miz 4/1
Antonio Cesaro 1/7

Divas Championship
Kaitlyn 1/12
Tamina Snuka 11/2

**Multiples currently available for all matches**

Thinking about going with Del Rio, Feed Me Bore, Cesaro & Kaitlyn, maybe Rock & Henry too.

See less See more
#5 ·
Regardless of Fozzy touring for a few weeks I have a feeling Ziggler will cash in after the Big Show/Del Rio match, setting up Jericho vs Ziggler at Mania.

If not Jericho I think Henry, with Orton being a wild card.

#7 ·
i'm thinking about taking big show at +350, anyone else? we know rocks gonna win, too predictable, so maybe they'll throw a swerve in the other title match to keep us on our toes. can't let 2 faces win. del rio isn't that over, and i can't see mcmahon wanting him to be in a feature match at mania. my gut says show.

#10 ·
To be fair, anyone can win the Chamber and it can still lead to a multi-man match for the title. I can't see Orton involved in anything BUT the title match, so his odds aren't bad.

Tamina I think is a decent long shot too.

#11 ·
going with anyone besides jericho, henry, or orton would be pissing your money away in my opinion. i mean, swagger? c'mon, we're heading into mania. i think they'll make orton look strong in the match by actually eliminating henry(henry will probably eliminate bryan, kane, and swagger, at least 2 of them), but jericho will get him in the end. i disagree that the friends will definately win, i think they could lose that. cena's definately winning at mania, so this could be his l beforehand, and they wanna keep building up the shield.

#16 ·
Gonna play it safe and do a couple of Lucky 63s. Congrats WWE on making a less unpredictable ppv than usual! However it isn't unpredictable because of intriguing storylines, just flavour of the week/knee-jerk booking.

#17 ·
I wish they'd let you lay a bet, as I'd be laying Swagger at those odds. I might just bet on Henry instead.

#19 ·
Well I always put my bets on with SkyBet, for some reason Paddys iPad app doesn't have the WWE markets and I'm too lazy to boot the laptop.

If it was possible to do an Acca (SkyBet won't let me) I'd be going: Rock, Del Rio, Henry, Kaitlyn, Team Cena and Cesaro.

#23 ·
Why in gods name is Swagger favourite?

I'd put Jericho and Orton as the two top dogs, with Henry and Swagger behind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.