Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I don't get the hate for Rock and the love for Lesnar

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: I don't get the hate for Rock and the love for Lesnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Kelly fan View Post
Rock shouldnt be hated he came back for the fans and he gave his word hes never going away again
are you serious

They can both be hates since they left. I think Rock gets hate more is because whenever he comes back its him coming "home" or doing promos of how he'll never leave. add the fact that wrestling is in his blood, ppl actually believed he'd be like Flair or Hogan and spend their careers wrestling.

I cant hate either seeing how they just left to follow their dreams.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD