Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #1728 (permalink)
IMPULSE
CAKE

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mclovin it View Post
Wow I missed a lot while I was working at Mcdonalds. Also lol at that whole day. Feel sorry for Magic though. Also Clover and Skyfall it was not me who posted the message though whoever did had good taste. I would like a full claim from Clover during the day. The fact that the serial killer hints at them being the only non morgan freeman character's makes me suspect. Saying that he should use his role on IMP to see if he chooses to be town or the serial killer just in case his role is legit and to make sure IMP is town.

On rising I am going to say he is most likely town and telling the truth.
the problem with putting a tracker w/ me is that it fucks w/ the watcher. i don't need any role b/c there was a day event which resulted in me already having SHEP's role. so you can't track me do nothing.

basically my current status is town player w/ a vote. when scum kills me i become town player w/o a vote.