Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #1725 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Morgan Freeman Mafia Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
Do you even know the rules of your own game? O.o If you do, care to share them with us.
Do you have common sense? I said everyone has to vote so a decision would be reached. It can't end in a no decision or it's a worthless role. If 18 people voted not guilty I'm not going to sit around and wait for the other people to cast the same vote.

Mid Night 2

The jury quickly and decisively came back with a verdict of Not Guilty. A large force of Bailiffs went and met the Rising, who they would be keeping safe for a while.

Night 2 Continues. Get those roles in please. Posting Night before I go to bed would kick ass.