Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - XBox 360 S-Video Question

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default XBox 360 S-Video Question

Anyone know anything about this kind of stuff? I bought an Xbox 360 AV/S-Video cable online, mainly for the purpose of capturing video game footage. Anyways, It arrived today and I tested it out, and it was really bright when I tried to capture. It was fine on the TV, but it looked horrible when connected to my EasyCap (Yes, I realize it's shit, but for what I use it for, I can't justify spending $100-$200 on a good capture device).

Here's what it looked like

http://i49.tinypic.com/353864g.jpg

sXeMope is online now   Reply With Quote