Votes: 149 11.9%
  • Reigns

Votes: 297 23.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shield Discussion Thread

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  Endors Toi 
#1 · (Edited)
All discussion on Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins goes here.

See less See more
1 1
#5 ·
Re: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns Discussion Thread

I like to think Ryback just owes the wrong person money and that's why these beatdowns are taking place.
a bunch of unpaid restaurant bills no doubt.

Reactions: heggland0
#4 ·

They need to be introduced as individual characters next week. No more matching black attire, no more being Punk's goons. Have Punk introduce them all and give them mic time, put them over as legit superstars in their own right and not just Nexus 2.0.

#886 · (Edited)

No more matching black attire, no more being Punk's goons. Have Punk introduce them all and give them mic time, put them over as legit superstars in their own right and not just Nexus 2.0.
My first impression of The Shield was "Another Aces & Eights?" I mean, the suits make them look like something out of The Dark Knight Rises. They look like action stars. Roman has a really bright future ahead of him and I don't say that often. Not especially on the first day.

I dunno about Dean Ambrose, he's got a lot of hype around him, but I dunno. The only thing I see good about him so far is the Mic segments. Especially in that interview with Cole.

#9 ·

They basically recycled the survivor Series attack to show it to a much larger audience as what 100K people order the PPV, and 3.5M watch Raw. Next week they need to be introduced. Are they with Punk are are they Heyman guys? I think the better storyline would be Heyman is behind them, was behind Brad Maddox - because he believes Punk can't win on his own. Punk realizes this heading into Royal Rumble and has a falling out with Heyman over it and says he'll beat Rock on his own. Rock wins.

CM Punk feud with Heyman from RR through WM where we get Punk vs Lesnar w Heyman as a Co-Main Event, with Rock vs Cena II for the title.

#14 ·

They basically recycled the survivor Series attack to show it to a much larger audience as what 100K people order the PPV, and 3.5M watch Raw. Next week they need to be introduced. Are they with Punk are are they Heyman guys? I think the better storyline would be Heyman is behind them, was behind Brad Maddox - because he believes Punk can't win on his own. Punk realizes this heading into Royal Rumble and has a falling out with Heyman over it and says he'll beat Rock on his own. Rock wins.

CM Punk feud with Heyman from RR through WM where we get Punk vs Lesnar w Heyman as a Co-Main Event, with Rock vs Cena II for the title.
I'd be down with that. especially seeing as it would open the door to a Punk vs. Ambrose rivalry.

#13 ·

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. If they keep dominating Ryback they're all going to get squashed.
But (at least) Ambrose/Rollins have promising careers so I don't think they'll job them out.
But I also thought this RAW was going to be good, and ending would be epic.
So who the fuck knows!
I hate this rollercoaster ride WWE puts us on. Gets us so excited about an event, then just disappoints us.
I'm only staying on the ride cause of Ambrose!

#15 ·

The debut was done fine, Ryback didn't bury them all and they looked strong my power bombing him again, next week they need to give them like 10 minutes of mic time to let people know who they are and why they are here.

#21 ·

it was crap, nothing special. they all look pretty generic. Ambrose marks will hate that he's not debuted as a 'lone-wolf' psycho guy, just another nobody in a group.

I'll reserve further judgment until they open their mouths

#26 ·

took 3 guy to beat Ryback and it wasn't that easy...these trio will feed to ryback.
he's chewed up all opposition before them no matter their numbers. the fact that they were left standing and he wasn't is a big deal itself.

#27 · (Edited)

WWE should have made these guys are legitimate threat easily take Ryback down and could destroy anyone even Big Show but from what i see i have strong feeling these trio will become Ryback bitch...Vince is very high on Ryback and he most protected guy right now.

remember Nexus vs Cena? it kill that angle when they made one man supercena take on whole Nexus team by himself.

i find one of problem with WWE right now is they doesn't book Heels s legitimate threat or strong heel and have babyface go thought it, at end babyface overcome it and beat the heel.

#28 ·

WWE should have made these guys are legitimate threat easily take Ryback down and could destroy anyone even Big Show but from what i see i have strong feeling these trio will become Ryback bitch...Vince is very high on Ryback and he most protected guy right now.
they are the only ones to legitimately take out Ryback successfully. How in the world does that not make them a legitimate threat? what would have them do? shoot him?

#30 ·

I am most impressed by Roman Reigns, but Dean Ambrose looks like he added some bulk since last i saw him. I dont care about Rollins at all.

#34 ·

I agree that it feels like they are going to be fed to Ryback soon, but I'd like to think that WWE knows that these are 3 future champs and they need to be made to look strong for a while.

#35 ·

yeah at this point it's too late. they are going to flunk harder than the Shockmaster and the gobbledy gooker.

/sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.