Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Have you ever stopped watching wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pojko
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Pojko needs to take rep more seriousPojko needs to take rep more seriousPojko needs to take rep more seriousPojko needs to take rep more seriousPojko needs to take rep more seriousPojko needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Have you ever stopped watching wrestling?

2004-2011. Came back when The Rock did. Stuck around for CM Punk. Still here for Punk and The Shield. Some weeks I don't know why I even bother.
So it seems at Summerslam, Brock lesnar wants a piece of me... should I be afraid? I mean, the man ended the streak after all. But I've fought the odds time and time again... I will NEVER BACK DOWN and I will NEVER QUIT! At SummerSlam, if it's a fight that you want, it's a fight you gon' get! So Lesnar!!!! IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME!!! You're all about eat, sleep, conquer the streak. But me, I'm all about HUSTLE LOYALTY AND RESPECT, JACK! So WWE universe, you can rest assured because the CHAMP IZ HEEEURRRR!!!

The typical John Cena promo courtesy of Phillies3:16, WrestleMestle and JBLoser

Pojko is online now   Reply With Quote