Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have had it with these Punk haters.

2K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  Headliner 
#1 ·
There are TOO many Punk haters on here and not enough Punk marks to defend him!! How dare you haters give him even the slightest bit of criticism. How dare you call him Phil, only CM Punk is allowed to call people by their real name, because it's innovative and cool when he does it. CM Punk is our god.

So what if he looks like a homeless janitor? If so, he's the Best Janitor in the WORLD!!!1!! This guy cuts the best promos, like, of all time. Not just anyone can break kayfabe and bitch about real life drama that casuals don't give a shit about. Don't be fooled, that takes special talent. It's not like we do it everyday on here and he uses our same complaints.

CM Punk is extremely charming and humorous as well when he wants to be. The fake gagging for 10 minutes and clever jokes like clown shoes make me LOL, now THAT's comedy. Duwayne could learn something from our god, even his Attitude self, which was poor anyway.

Speaking of Dwayne, who cares if he draws more than Punk could ever dream of? For the millionth time jerks, as Dwayne would say, ratings DO NOT MATTER (unless it's our god Punk doing a good job in that department, then it's worth praising).

Also, Punk is NOT a hypocrite or complete, delusional asswipe irl. No. This man sounds very humble, polite, and patient in his interviews and there's nothing wrong with him wanting Austin 100% at mania, but not Dwayne. In fact, Punk is the new Austin and will surpass him one day, just give him time. He already surpassed HHH, Y2J, and Orton after all (hell Dwayne and Cena too), and I am not even being a mark when I say that. And the guy he attacked deserved it, fuck him.

Oh and unlike teh Mozlol, Punk is actually an intimidating force, even as a coward heel. Yeah, he might look like an out of shape jobber, but look at all those tattoos, the piercings, and that mean face!!

Honestly, the haters and Dwayne marks are just jealous of Punk's success. He saved the company and made the PG era such a success. All who don't like Punk are just pathetic trolls, who love to inflict butthurt, which they are successful at doing. Because Punk marks are the mature posters around here, we don't really mind if you have your own opinion and dislike Punk...but still, it's a wrong opinion, so we argue for countless hours against it anyway, even though it will accomplish nothing. Really, it doesn't get to me, I just can't stand seeing people point out that my savior might be fallible.

Please agree with me.

See less See more
#6 ·
I've stopped reading after your first sentence. This forum is flooded with Punk marks kissing his ass no matter what he does. He's the defination of overhyped and overrated in the forum by far. I mean Punk is good, but he ain't the second coming and he's no savior of wresting.

#8 ·
The Rock sucks, he's brings in ratings and money sure, but dammit, he ended Punk's title reign! Sure, us smarks will probably watch the product no matter what happens, but dammit, why don't they care about us like they do the casual fans? RAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 ·
So what if obese nerds luv Punk, he puts their fat asses in seats. I suggest you guys stop trolling and find something better to do with your time, because it's real, it's damn real to Punk marks dammit.

#15 ·
LMAO at this idiot actually taking the time and effort to impersonate a Punk fan and posting ridiculous shit in order to give Punk fans a terrible image.

Try harder you fucking tool!

#22 ·
Dude be real. This is a stupid annoying thread sure, but THIS is the most annoying/saddest thing on here? Yeah right. Seriously, it takes 30 seconds to pop on here, log in and post, even if it's a fake post expressing bullshit sentiment intended solely to mock. It's not as if the asshole got a pepisi tattoo on his ass to validate his mockery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.