Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #9064 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skullbone- View Post
I wonder how many posters boasting about Rock's acting credentials and huge income go out and watch his movies. How many of you love the stuff he's in?
I watched the movies that interested me personally, I'm not watching any movie just because Rock is in it. In general I'm not that big "movies fan", I usually watch a few movies a year. I watched The Rundown, Fast 5, Walking Tall, Gridiron Gang, The Game Plan, The Scorpion King and Faster. All great movies. The one that I watched the most times and is probably my favorite is The Rundown, Rock's chemistry with Scott was awesome. The talk here was about Rock's status, which in every crucial aspect and by the most respected sources is a legit A-list star for more than 2 years now and is only getting bigger every year.

From his big movies this year, Pain&Gain and Fast 6 looks great and I'm pretty sure that I will see it, Same with GI Joe and maybe Snitch.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote