Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #145 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: John Cena, Ryback, & Sheamus vs. The Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Would be silly but not all of it.

It would be silly to have Cena turn heel at a B rate PPV like Elimination Chamber as opposed to Wrestlemania. Having him the mastermind of The Shield isn't such a BAD idea but it would have to be done on the grandest stage of them all. What you do is have the rest of his team at Elimination Chamber get beatings, he will no doubt stay out of most of the fire due to the fact he is in the main event of Mania.
The only big heel turn I remember at WM was Austin at WMX7...most of them have been at B-PPVs or TV shows. Having Cena turn heel at EC would would increase WM interest in a big way. Being honest I don't care that much anymore if he turns heel or not. I just want to see something different. It's hard to be a WWE fan these days, there's nothing shocking anymore.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote