Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #5289 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Prince Devitt & Taguchi vs. Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson (11/1/2009)- ****
-Back when I followed puro I remember my cousin being the biggest Devitt mark on the planet lol (I was Goto’s). Anyways this was a really good tag team match between these guys. They worked some tag fundamentals at a solid pace and really kicked it up during the second half. A55 did a good job of making Bernard look like an immovable object while directing most of their onslaught on the smaller Anderson. Some solid back and forth between both teams and some nice near falls and double team as well as some really good spots like Bernard’s delayed double arm suplex and sit down last ride, Devitt’s reverse compo kick and somersault plancha and the spinning roundhouse kick countered into the diamond cutter. Finish comes when Bernard and Anderson hits a Combo Breaker on Devitt for the fall. Great tag match.

CIMA, Dragon Kid & Ricochet vs. Susumu Yokosuka, PAC & BxB Hulk (4/14/2011)-****
-Fantastic six man action, just absolute insanity from bell-to-bell. They start with the feeling out process then afterwards I can’t begin to call all of the spots/stretches/combinations that took place in the match but you got a lot of signature offense including Tornillos, SSPs, Frankensteiners, Bombers, etc. and they were able to cram it just north of 10 minutes. Definitely one of my favorite DG matches from 2011, I've damn near seen it like 20 times it never gets old for me.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote