Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagger will win the Elimination Chamber

7K views 89 replies 74 participants last post by  2K JAY 
#1 ·
Gauranteed.

I'm thinking WWE will want to do Del Rio vs Swagger at Wrestlemania for the title. I'm all for it personally.

#5 ·
Starbuck mentioned this the other day. That a heel American Jack Swagger vs. a babyface Mexican Alberto Del Rio over the World Heavyweight Championship just might be in the cards for Wrestlemania.

Would be quite the curveball from WWE, that is for sure. And at this point, I could indeed see it happening. But the heat on Swagger needs to be increased dramatically in a very short timeframe to make it really work. We'll see.

#40 ·
But the heat on Swagger needs to be increased dramatically in a very short timeframe to make it really work. We'll see.
Which will not happen. Not only it takes time to actually build up a character, but it takes even more for a heel to gather proper heat, especially a guy like Swagger, who isn't a really good mic worker nor is he a charismatic individual.

Take into consideration todays WWE and the main public and yeah, I can't really see something like that happening!

#6 ·
Between Jericho, Henry, and Orton really.

If Orton wins, Ziggler cashes in to set up Ziggler (C) vs. Orton

If Henry wins, it'll be Del Rio (C) vs. Henry

And if Jericho wins, it'll either be Jericho/Del Rio/Ziggler (C) or Jericho/Ziggler (C)

#9 ·
Really have no idea who will win that, I can't see them bringing Swagger back and throwing him into a Mania title match straight off the bat (but it's certainy possible I suppose). Something tells me it'll be Ryback vs. Mark Henry at Mania too so I don't think it'll be him either

#10 ·
God i hope he doesn't win, same with henry.

#16 ·
You might be onto something here with the racist promo, but I still can't see it. Swaggs ain't credible enough to go into a big match situation in Wrestlemania. Even though the WHC match will probably be the 5th at best in terms of importance at Wrestlemania, there are still far too many guys ahead of him in the pecking order. I guess we'll see. I think it might be one for after mania though personally.

#22 ·
I think its time to build up Orton back up again if you ask me. Either that or Henry since he is a big draw for Smackdown

but Jericho would not surprise me at all though

#24 ·
Swagger loses 50 matches in a row then disappears for 5 months, comes back like a a week or 2 ago and you think they are gonna put him in a main event whc at wm.. ha yea right. swagger blows

#26 ·
I would love it even for the final 2 to be Swagger and Orton, or Swagger and Jericho. Doubt Swagger will win, but if he was to somehow miraculously win and we get Rio vs Swagger vs Dolph at Mania, man would I be in tears of joy. I still think this Swagger should have had more build and more time to get over as heels, because this is all happening too fast and that`s the mistake WWE made the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.