Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #3603 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: CHUCK MAFIA GAME PLAY THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
This game is infuriating.

I've gone back and forth on a few people numerous times.

I agree with #ELITEASFUCKS's results being strange. But he's appeared town for the most part.

Why am I reluctant in sticking my vote on Doc? I've leaned scum on him for the most part.

Vote Doc Nice don't lynch me, I'll be off for most of the day plee, Doc! The days are dragging enough without you stalling it for as long as possible.
Have you ever had an actual job? Holy fuck at this post. It's not stalling, I have like a half hour window in the morning to catch up and post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverleaf View Post
I still think Dan is scum, but now I think purple scum. He wasn't on the Mikey lynch, was on the LC lynch but she was self confirmed scum and he wasn't on the IMPULSE. Coincidence? I think not!

He has been tunneling town for most of the game and appalingly at that.
Stop being awful. We havn't had a Day kill in ages so purple is obviously gone and I doubt orange have any left either since only red has been killing each Night. It's also the reason Fitz is basically confirmed unless Ring just hasn't been killing but I highly doubt that.

I thought Kenny was scum but I don't see the scum motivation in voting Nov over me when the wagon was split between me and Pez.

Blue Is Still The Colour