Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Week 10: BEAR DOWN (and FOLES)

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #66 (permalink)
AlienBountyHunter
Either/Or

AlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselvesAlienBountyHunter is making a name for themselves
Default re: NFL Offseason: DRAFT TODAY (and all through the weekend)

I actually think the Pats will get Reed. Since he's now won a Super Bowl and both him and Belichik respect the hell out of each other, I think that may happen. Obviously there's no way Revis is happening, as much as I'd like it to.

I mentioned Harvin because there's the cloud hanging over Welker and Lloyd as to whether they'll stay, and he could fit in with the Pats offense nicely. I guess we'll find out in time.