Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Everything has been going downhill since the 90's

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hollywood Hanoi
Tangled Up In Purple

Hollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselvesHollywood Hanoi has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Everything has been going downhill since the 90's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
I'll stop posting now

nah, this thread turning into a 90s pop apreesh is probably the best thing that can happen to it.

The girls at my school used to sing AOB 'all she wants(is another baby)' as all 'she wants (is a cup of gravy)'.
I think B*witched are back together on some reality show, them and 5ive. two of b*witched were sisters of Shane out of Boyzone, a notorious spastic who went through a wigger phase and legend has it, once got in an argument with P.Diddy (probably still puff daddy at that point) and told him he was "messing with the wrong n...a"

Back For Good by TT might be goat 90s pop tune for me.