Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #5440 (permalink)
BrosOfDestruction
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

BrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselvesBrosOfDestruction is making a name for themselves
Default Re: #DwightHowardsDad

Yeah, LA's effort on D is pretty suspect especially in transition.

I know it doesn't need to be said but LeBron is scary good at this point, pretty clearly the best in the league. I have a feeling he won't get MVP and suffer from the same shit Jordan did where they just gave the award to someone new just for the sake of it. Probably why KD will win it this year.

Wade usually picks his game up around this time of the year, don't think he's quite done yet but he has declined from his 2011 self. I like Wade but his style of play with the way he leans into the defender and just tries to create contact out of nothing pisses me off.