Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #2778 (permalink)
Groovemachine
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Groovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new hereGroovemachine better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

4-Way Trios Match – Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fuji & Magnitude Kishiwada vs Jimmy Susumu, Ryo Saito & Genki Horiguchi vs Shingo Takagi, YAMATO & Chihiro Tominaga vs Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino & Ricochet - DG Infinity 263.

Well bend me over and tickle my scrotum if this wasn't the most fun I've had watching wrestling in a LONG time. I can't even begin to put a rating on it as this was just pure FUN from start to finish, although I will say this has shot to somewhere in my Top 5 for 2012. I was openly laughing at all the Genki Horuchi stuff, and the 'Don Fuji vs the World' chop battle was glorious. You owe it to yourself as a wrestling fan to watch this.

Thank you Seabs for the recommendation, I very likely would have missed this absolute gem had it not been for your glowing review!
Groovemachine is offline   Reply With Quote