Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 07:42 AM   #48 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Dead Space 3 Discussion Thread

The only bit I feel is less Dead Space and just more a run of the mill shooter is when you first meet Issac and you're killing actual humans. Sure it added a new type of enemy but it's not the ones we expect from Dead Space. It was pretty bland fighting them, but at least they don't move as fast as Necromorphs.

Anyway, I'm up to Chapter 10 played quite a bit of it this morning, just couldn't put it down. The story is picking up pace, crashed landed on the Ice Planet and fought my first Mini-Boss which in turn ran off like a bitch. I've got the hang of the craft bench now but haven't really made anything as I hardly have any good parts to use. So I'm just upgrading my Plasma Cutter and RIG for the time being.

The Planet, and the way you had to keep yourself warm, certainly remind me of Lost Planet, but thankfully I'm having more fun with this game than that one. I also don't mind the back tracking, it doesn't feel like a chore to me. Reminds me of the old Resi games where you had to go off and find a door key, only to come back and somethings not quite right.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote