Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fortune can favor...

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Bo Wyatt
#Boliever

Bo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new hereBo Wyatt better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Fortune can favor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshi View Post
I agree Ryback is bad, but I don't think you can consider his push a "mistake" cause lots of people seems to like him, or at least his catchphrase.

Cesaro is good, he can stick with his current gimmick and stay a midcarder or become less of a clichè and become easily a main eventer.

I disagree on Ziggler, I think he will be a good main eventer.

But the guy who, more than everyone else in my opinion, belongs to the main event, is Sandow, the guy really have everything, period ^^

Also I think the Shield can and will still be relevant for some time.
I have to agree with you on Sandow. That guy has IT.

WWE doesnt need to worry yet. Cena have years left in him, also Punk(Punk will leave because he wants to, not age), Orton i still very young. Many of todays stars are actually quite young and we must consider that wwe is much much safer today then its been and therefor Superstars will be around for a longer time then guys under ae and ra eras.

Also, It doesnt take that long to get a new guy over.

Last edited by Bo Wyatt : 02-10-2013 at 03:18 AM.
Bo Wyatt is offline   Reply With Quote