Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #17234 (permalink)
ATF
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKings View Post
ESSENTIAL GAME FROM WRESTLEMANIA XXI - SECOND QUAD TEAR

BL 05 vs Batista
02/05/05 RAW vs Chris Benoit
VEN 05 vs Batista (HIAC)
TT 05 vs Ric Flair (Cage)
SS 05 vs Ric Flair (LMS)
NYR 06 vs Big Show
13/02/06 RAW vs Big Show
WM XXII vs John Cena
BL 06 vs Edge vs John Cena
NYR 07 W/Shawn Michaels vs Rated RKO

Only 10 matches here that epitomize GREATNEZZZ!*!*! when it comes to STARZ but in terms of fun matches Trips had a number of them throughout this period including Raw matches with Flair, RVD/SHOW, and a couple of pretty damn good tag matches. AVOID ALL DX BESIDES THE MATCH I LISTED. IT IS FUCKING BAD.
I wouldn't AVOIDFORFACKSAKESDAMMIT the Handicap HIAC w/HBK vs. Vinny, Shane and TBS @ Unforgiven 06. I was actually pretty good.

And because CONTRAVERSY is always amazing:

Special thanks to King Gimp for the sig.

MARKING FOR:
Daniel Bryan | Bad News Barrett | The Wyatt Family | Dean Ambrose | Damien Sandow | Sami Zayn | Austin Aries | Kota Ibushi | Kenny Omega | William Regal | Renee Young | YOSHIHIKO - The greatest dummy wrestler of all the times | Anything DDT tbh, especially the Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship matches