Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 02:48 AM   #17232 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Watched SD for Mark Henry. Orton wasn't too good in the main event. Added one notable facial sell but was mostly a bunch of average punches and he kind of looked lost (in a five minute match). Henry was great with the cut-offs, he looked rugged on offense and it was a big moment when he was taken down despite the fact they just BAAAARELY built to it with minimal weeble-wobble selling. Man, between this and the Khali chop sell, does anyone in the company take offense better than Henry? Doubt it. Total Henry show, I am so excited for his 2013 and will honest-to-God possibly try to watch every match he has this year. I hope he becomes Wrestler of the Decade.

That's the best match Michaels had in his incredibly shitty 2006. Wait, it might be a different match if he had more than one v Umaga. Either way it was good shit and the only Michaels match from 06 I like other than the HHH match from Raw.
Does that mean you don't echo the love for Shawn vs Vince & Shawn + GOD vs McMahons like I do?

Oh, and Mark fucking Henry.