Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #17229 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
http://www.coreystapes.com/hhh.html

I've never bought anything from him, but I'm pretty sure Cal has. Cal, is he reliable? Is he, as you would call the Bear (who I've also never bought from), a cunt!? I think Andy had some Shawn Michaels discs from him that didn't work.

Too bad KeepItFresh isn't around here, I think he had all the 1990s discs of the actual HHH comp and could say if they were shitty or not shitty. Pretty sure was OK with them.

Good, then watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA-BTCvvETE

Not because it's that good, but because it's way better than it has any right to be. Between this and this Angle match at the Rumble I'm wondering if Trip actually made for a fun babyface in 2002.

I forgot - is your list favourites or best? If it's favourites I could recommend just about ANYTHING. Evil laugh.

I'd recommend using Meltzer's ratings, too. Not because of Meltzer, but there's a lot of stuff here that looks interesting that could be good whether or not Meltzer can have horrible taste. http://starratingslist.blogspot.com....6-present.html

These HHH matches look interesting to me

1/10/00 Triple H/X-Pac/New Age Outlaws vs. Mankind/Rock/Acolytes ***1/2
9/20/04 Chris Benoit/Randy Orton/Shelton Benjamin vs. Triple H/Batista/Ric Flair ***3/4
12/6/04 Triple H/Batista vs. Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho ***1/2
12/13/04 Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho vs. Triple H/Batista ***3/4
5/2/05 Triple H vs. Chris Benoit ***1/2
10/24/08 Undertaker vs. Triple H "***1/2 range"
Don't recall the 00 match, but I can tell you that honestly all of those Evolution tags are complete fucking boss and everybody needs to see them ASAP. The Chris Benoit match was going to be included once I listed more off and is probably the TV MOTY for 2005 in all honestly, and the best singles match that HHH/Benoit ever had together. Probably one of my favorite Triple H matches ever believe it or not as Benoit's selling is SO fucking good and the Game just tears that shit apart.

I don't like that Undertaker match at all IIRC , think it was just a random throwaway match with nothing of significance to it, just two big names wrestling their standard matches.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady