Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #2149 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inducteeMikey Damage is a HOF inductee
Default re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
I think walks is kinda goofy too now that I think about it.

You could easily just go with just closers and have a good shot at winning Walks, Whip, HRA, ERA and Saves. We should be using per 9 stats. Maybe? I don't know, everything has flaws.
Not really. Takes one blown save to blow up your ERA, and WHIP. Get all closers....pitch around 9IP. Give up 4 ER, which is very possible, your ERA is above 3. Which is good enough to lose. Not to mention you lose Ks, Wins, and Quality Starts. All while risking losing ERA, and WHIP. So yeah, all closers is dumb.

Additionally, you should have a set minimum of IP setup in the scoring system. I think it's like 15 IP. Basically, forcing you to not just go closers.

The IP minimum is pretty the saving force.

And Flex...in a 5x5 walks aren't even factored in anyway. That's just stupid. Walks are a major part of the game.