Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Guys you would bring to TNA

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #39 (permalink)
Mrs. Austin Aries
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more seriousMrs. Austin Aries needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Guys you would bring to TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
Yay, lets play "single handedly killing the independent scene" game.

In answer to the question - Nobody, until they book all of the talent they currently have correctly.
Indeed. If any, I can't think of one wrestler that I would like to see in TNA that hasn't already been there.

And on another note, this topic makes think of how people kill me when they say they want to see Bryan or Punk vs. Aries, as though they haven't wrestled before. Don't really get how it would make things better to see it in the current environment. Because of a bigger crowd? Because of HD? And sorry, but bringing the "YES!" chant to TNA would be as bad as the "What?" chant to me. I'll take "Sh*t factor!" over "YES!" any day. We don't need Bryan's character; we already have Eric Young. Unless they'd do a Beard vs Beard match.

What I would like to see instead is an inter-promotional event without the results being skewed to any one side. ROH, TNA, NJPW, & WWE wrestlers all on the same card with a neutral set/logos. THAT would be far better, imo. I would actually mark. Couldn't hurt the business either.