Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Guys you would bring to TNA

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #38 (permalink)
alex0816
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

alex0816 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalex0816 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalex0816 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalex0816 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsalex0816 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Guys you would bring to TNA

the briscoes- best tag team in wrestling imo and deserve a national spot light on them. they have a unique look and gimmick and i think would be very popular with tna fans.

roderick strong w/ truth martini- strong is a very good wrestler who would be great for the x division, he lacks mic skills tho which is why id bring truth with him. truth could get heat from any crowd. could also start a house of truth stable in tna.

alex shelly- bad mistake letting shelly walk last year.reform mcmg when sabin returns. i think he will be back at some point too.

tmdk(shane haste & mikey nichols)- they are a great indy team from australia. they been in pwg, nwa hollywood, few matches in roh. they are great in the ring and can cut a promo. they should be on gut check if they ever do a tag team version of it.

thats all, i stayed with realistic signings. danielson and ziggler are the only wwe guys id wanna see but that wont happen anytime soon.

AJ Styles vs Austin Aries happens ON TV[X]
TNA sign the Briscoes[]
TNA host a ppv in NY or NJ[]
Velvet Sky and Angelina Love reunite[X]
a new TNA game is announced[]
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe happens 1 more time[X]
alex0816 is offline   Reply With Quote