Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Guys you would bring to TNA

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #38 (permalink)
alex0816
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

alex0816 251 - 500alex0816 251 - 500alex0816 251 - 500alex0816 251 - 500alex0816 251 - 500
Default Re: Guys you would bring to TNA

the briscoes- best tag team in wrestling imo and deserve a national spot light on them. they have a unique look and gimmick and i think would be very popular with tna fans.

roderick strong w/ truth martini- strong is a very good wrestler who would be great for the x division, he lacks mic skills tho which is why id bring truth with him. truth could get heat from any crowd. could also start a house of truth stable in tna.

alex shelly- bad mistake letting shelly walk last year.reform mcmg when sabin returns. i think he will be back at some point too.

tmdk(shane haste & mikey nichols)- they are a great indy team from australia. they been in pwg, nwa hollywood, few matches in roh. they are great in the ring and can cut a promo. they should be on gut check if they ever do a tag team version of it.

thats all, i stayed with realistic signings. danielson and ziggler are the only wwe guys id wanna see but that wont happen anytime soon.

AJ Styles vs Austin Aries happens ON TV[X]
TNA sign the Briscoes[]
TNA host a ppv in NY or NJ[]
Velvet Sky and Angelina Love reunite[X]
a new TNA game is announced[]
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe happens 1 more time[X]
alex0816 is offline   Reply With Quote