Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Guys you would bring to TNA

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
SeanWrestling
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

SeanWrestling 251 - 500SeanWrestling 251 - 500SeanWrestling 251 - 500SeanWrestling 251 - 500SeanWrestling 251 - 500
Default Re: Guys you would bring to TNA

Davey Richards, Brian Cage, Eddie Edwards, Roderick Strong, and the Briscoes to name a few. Everyone I named with the exception of Cage have no business still being on the indy scene. The way I see it, there was a class of wrestlers in the indies in the early-mid 2000s and no top guy from that class should still be in the indies. WWE already have Punk, Danielson, and the Kings of Wrestling amongst others with TNA having Aries, Joe, Styles, and Daniels amongst others. And more of those early-mid 2000s indy guys are still being signed to this day like Generico. But guys like Strong and the Briscoes are still on the indy scene and don't look like they'll be signed anytime soon if ever which is a shame because those are three of the best wrestlers in the world. Now as for the Davey and Eddie, they started making a name for themselves in 06 and 08 respectively but have since peaked and are now left without anything to do on the indies. Plus, they too are two of the BITW. Cage is still fresh and there's alot he can still do in the indies but I would much rather watch him grow in TNA. The Impact Zone was hot for him during that Gutcheck match. Imagine if that match had happened in front of the UK crowd.
SeanWrestling is offline   Reply With Quote