Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #17204 (permalink)
Yeah1993
GET MY BAGS

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

It was from the Super Indy tournament. Sami was trying to build the match and hit some signature stuff but shitty ass Chuck Taylor was shitty-assing it up with his Chuck Taylorness by yelling like a girl, taking the bumps softly, hugging people in the crowd and treating the whole thing like a joke. Fucking faggot. He has to be my least favourite wrestler of all time.

I watched Sami/Strong v Generico/Mack and actually liked Mack. He fooled around a little, but the 'Two Husky Black Guys' thing was actually fun and when it came time to be serious he wasn't yelling like a girl and being a fucking Chuck Taylor-like fucking faggot.

"Biggest carryjob" would be an interesting topic.