Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Problem with Wrestlemania

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
NO!
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

NO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friendsNO! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Problem with Wrestlemania

Honestly, I tried putting a match card together that I think would work even with the "predictable" matches on the card.

Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

This would be an excellent way to open up the show. A match I'd personally like to see happen at least once. It should be fast paced and perhaps include some innovative spots if it were to happen.

United States Title Match
Antonio Cesaro vs. Christian

And right after a fun opener we'd have what would most likely be a solid title match from two good performers. I can see them giving us a "holy shit" moment as well.

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane

At this point, it only makes sense to go with this. I think it can be a fun match to have on the undercard of the biggest show of the year. Bryan should work the crowd here and deliver a nice match that concludes this rivalry.

No Holds Barred Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H

The match was nothing special at Summerslam, but perhaps with the atmosphere of Wrestlemania and a stipulation, they should tell a great story and possibly give us the memorable match we were expecting the first time they met.

Intercontinental Title Match
Wade Barrett vs. Ryback

A cool down match, not much else. Might as well put a midcard title on Ryback now that he's out of the main event. Shouldn't be longer than ten minutes and just a way to build Ryback back up.

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Obviously, this would come out of nowhere at this point, as they haven't even hinted at a possible encounter between these two. I guess they can still put on a good Wrestlemania Match.

World Heavyweight Title Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

After the really good match they had at Summerslam, I say go with this for Mania. The stakes would be higher and it would at least have a lot of build up going into it. A good way to put Ziggler over.

Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust & Booker T

Could be a nice Wrestlemania moment to see Cody and Goldust involved against each other. Why they decided to break up Rhodes Scholars so soon is beyond me.

Streak Match:
Undertaker vs. CM Punk

These two never really got a chance to have a great match with each other. Ten minutes is the most they've ever gotten. I'd trust them both to deliver if given the opportunity.

WWE Championship Match:
The Rock vs. John Cena

Face it, they're probably going with this because it made them the most money in the history of Wrestlemania last year. They've done rematches in the past at Wrestlemania so it isn't shocking. Cena gets his win back to become the champion.

This leaves nothing for Del Rio... so I'm not sure what happens there.