Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #5022 (permalink)
blarg_
Ayatollah of Moral turpitude

blarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth readingblarg_ has posts worth reading
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
been watching House of Cards. the first seven episodes were brilliant if you're into political dramas. it's a less gritty version of BOSS which i think is the most underrated show on television. the eighth episode felt very flat to me though. hopefully the rest of the season picks up.
Just started watching House of Cards too. Netflix are really gambling with this, but the direction is BRILLIANT. David Fincher makes the show feel like a prolonged movie, and the cast is top notch. Only seen 4 episodes so far, and I think it's brilliant. Love the film noir feel to it.