Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #59 (permalink)
Calamity Glitch
PĪRƚЄ ĦҚЄR

Calamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth readingCalamity Glitch has posts worth reading
Default Re: Why wasn't AJ on Raw???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl83 View Post
AJ is more of a case of booking than anything else. AJ has been booked for most of her run as more like a underdog Face, who spends most of the match getting beaten up and thus isn't able to show off her skills whereas in FCW/NXT she was booked more evenly and was able to show off her ability and skills. If she's able to wrestle unrestricted AJ probably is ranked up there alongside Natalya and Naomi as the best Diva wrestlers on the main roster.
I see. I have never seen NXT, so I'm restricted to just what I observe in the WWE. I'll take your word for it.

Sig made by the Magnificent CHAMPviaDQ