Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Durango (X Box 720) and Orbis (Ps4) specs revealed...

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Proc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Proc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more seriousProc needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Durango (X Box 720) and Orbis (Ps4) specs revealed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Ultimately, it all comes down to how many desirable games are on the system, especially at launch. Microsoft really needs a few new appealing looking franchises; they've lost the exclusives that they once had long ago.
I don't know too much about hardware, so I am not going to comment on the "more or faster" point. But if the rumors in the other thread are true and Microsoft cuts out any second-hand games and Sony does not, my guess would be that is a way more important factor when people have to decide which next gen console they buy. At least for me it is.

Well, rumors are rumors, but I hope we know for sure in less than two weeks