Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fortune can favor...

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dusty Roids
Humbled

Dusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more seriousDusty Roids needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Fortune can favor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar1 View Post
WWE is in dire straits at the moment regarding roster powerhouse. Many guys from the last years left/retired/part-timing unfortunately, guys like Edge, Triple H, Undertaker, Jericho, Batista, Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels and others. They really need to build up stars and they have to build the ones that really can carry on the company in the next years.

I've learnt over the years that in this business if you can talk the talk and have the look, you don't really need to be a good-in-ring performer e.g Cena, Punk (will I get bashed for this xD)

Which brings me to my point. I can really see big potential in becoming someone big in guys like Antonio Cesaro, but he really needs a gimmick change. Also Dean Ambrose is a born talker and good performer. He just needs to drop the Shield bullshit, Cena burried them and they don't mean crap right now.

I think they are making a mistake by pushing Ryback, he can't even cut a decent promo because of his heavy breathing shit, let alone have a good match. Also Shaemus is someone who I find extremely boring and unwatchable - poor in both the ring and on the mic. The same goes for Ziggler. They are trying to make him the next Edge, but I just cannot like him if he doesn't change and add a more darker part to his character and look. He's like a Ken doll, doesn't inspire any threat at all to fans and wrestlers story-line wise. Also his name sucks.

So what do you think? Who else do you think can rise and become popular main eventers?
yes I will bash your for this. punk owns edge in the ring pal. he is the best in the world.
Dusty Roids is offline   Reply With Quote