Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How long have you had your laptop/computer?

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: How long have you had your laptop/computer?

My mac is 2011 – I only use it for graphics and video editing, so until it starts slowing down rendering large files I can get by with what I have. The desktop pc is one I built myself, and parts have come and gone, so putting an age on it is tough other than to say that lots of it dates back to late 2009. One laptop is a 2008 (!) – it was a custom build at the time and still even handles most games surprisingly well - and the other machine is an off-the-shelf 2012 that I spent way too much on but it runs everything I could want it to smoothly.