Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #2774 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2013, 05:02 PM
the joy~! of seabsmas
XMAS JOY~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Ricochet & Rich Swann vs CIMA & Dragon Kid - Dragon Gate 01.07.2012
Ricochet is still blowing my mind even after consistently watching since he really picked it up 2 years ago. Even now he's still coming up with new ways to blow my mind with his graceful athleticism. The successive backflips that he's doing now are just unbelievable. He hasn't done them in American yet as far as I know but Reseda is gonna blow up once he does them in there. His whole run during his first spell in the ring is just breathtakingly amazing. Swann's not too far behind him in terms of looking a million bucks in this either. Super tag.

Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito & Jimmy Kanda vs Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino & PAC - Dragon Gate 01.07.2012
If I had to choose one then I'd probably just give the edge to the 4/12 Jimmys/W-1 trios match because that's more fun going into great and this is more great with added fun. Genki continues to be the most entertaining act I've seen in 2012 and he does it everytime I watch him. Guy is something else. These 6 in a trios title match with a great crowd. Go figure.

4 Way Trios Match - Dragon Gate 06.07.2012
This is EVERYTHING that I love about Dragon Gate. EVERYTHING. Everything up to the 1st elimination is just the Dragon Gate roster having a party in Korakuen. Highlights are Don Fuji being Don Fuji and putting on the best episode of the Don Fuji show ever and Genki continuing to be the best act of 2012. I can't sell highly enough how much fun the 1st 30 minutes of this. Don't think of it as 30 minutes of wrestling, think of it as 30 minutes of your favourite sitcom because that's what it feels like. After the 1st fall it goes more towards fast paced spots but it's 10 minutes long with 3 falls and a shit ton of guys to rotate in and out of the ring. Go to openthedragongate.com right now and watch this. 2 hours in. I expect at least one review of "SO MUCH FUN" when I wake up tomorrow morning. Probably the most I've enjoyed a wrestling match this year.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome