Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #1032 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 03:33 PM
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Well sorry about it being late ,but I been very busy from the Holidays.

Great opening video with a lot of wrestlers telling how they survived.

Team Thuganomics vs D-X-John Cena opens up the match with a good free style. Cena and Reigns kick off the match which should be good. Wow! Cena destroys the powerhouse and now makes the tag to Charlie Haas. Charlie works on that knee which can be helpful for both him and now my favorite wrestler Sting comes in with the tag from Haas. Now after some more work from Sting, Shelton is becomes the legal man which makes everyone have a piece of Luther. Michaels knees Shelton in the back and now gets the tag and Cena gets the tag from Shelton. Cena chases away Michaels tagging in Jindrak and Cena still brings in Michaels. Michaels gets another cheap shot in and now Jindrak dominates Cena. Jindrak tags in Michaels. Michaels chops Cena 3 times and has D-X get in a tag team choke. Now Michaels gets in Cade to make the final member of D-X get in with tag team moves with HBK. Cade starting to get some good chokes in which may take out Cena for a while. Now Cade tags in his partner Mark Jindrak. Cena trys to get to his corner a couple of times ,but Jindrak will not allow this. Sting takes out everyone in the D-X Family ,but now Jindrak hits a bulldog on the distracted Stinger. Sting gets in an arm drag to the outside to Jindrak. Cade takes advantage with a blind tag. Benjamin makes it back with a dropkick. Benjamin gets the DDT in ,but now Luther takes advantage with a big boot. Reigns, Jindrak, and Cade get very good tags going on in that corner destroying Benjamin. Now after some damage by Cade, Michaels gets the tag to face Benjamin. Cena breaks up the near fall ,but now Reigns destroys Benjamin again. Here comes Jindrak ,but he gets a spear and now Benjamin gets a well needed tag to his partner Charlie Haas and now Michaels is the legal man. Now team Thuganomics attack Team D-X to get Haas and Michaels battle fair. Haas is cheated into Sweet Chin Music which makes him the first person elimanated. A rake to the eyes lets tag be made from Michaels to Reigns. Reigns takes some control and tags in Garrison. Sting gets in some action and now here comes Shelton. Sting is back in and hits the Stinger Splash and now Scorpion Death Drop getting rid of Mark Jindrak. Reigns gets revenge with a cheap victory over Sting which makes it 2-on-3. Cena now puts Luther away with an F-U making it 2-on-2. Cade and Cena now face off ,but now Benjamin is legal. Good action between these 2 Benjamin makes in a tag to Cena and now Cena takes controkl destroying Cade. Here comes HBK sooon followed in by Benjamin who wants revenge for Haas getting elimanated earlier. HBK cheats using the exposed turnbuckle and now Cena is alone. Cena is getting screwed ,but now Sweet Chin Music hits Cade! Cena pins Cade 1,2,3! Cena and Michaels are left in this very intense contest. Back and forth action ,but wait a minute HBK got the chair and belt! Cena hits the F-U and has won! 4/5.

Awesome match and I can't wait for Cena vs. Michaels. I can see this match being Hell in a Cell so that no one can interfere.

Good Stone Cold Steve Austin promo with Christian coming into play again. I can see these 2 facing at WrestleMania 22.

Women’s Championship Match-Near elimanation for Trish ,but she saves herself with the ropes. Victoria tries to get rid of the almost unstoppable force Shaniqua which doesn't work. Everyone is now teaming up on Shaniqua but she is doing a good job fighting back. Now all nine team up and eliminate her from the match! Jazz clotheslines Jacqueline out of the ring with help from Stacey. Now Stacey is mad for the elimantion and Lita steals Jazz's elimination! LOL! Holly is doing a smart thing here keeping away from the action and Long helps Jazz from falling out. Victoria and Molly have a controversy while Trish gets rid of Jazz who I think was the 2nd best in this match besides Shaniqua. Victoria eliminates the on fire Gail Kim from the match. Molly Holly elimanates Nidia for screwing around laughing at people. Now its down to my top 4 favorites. Victoria eliminates Lita with a spear. Front slam sends Molly out of the ring by Victoria who seems to have a great chance at winning. The Matrix helps Trish duck the clothesline and now the Chick Kick picks up the victory to retain the title from my favorite Diva. 3/5 Good match.

I can see Victoria vs Trish at Armageddon.

Survivor Series 20 should be awesome. I did't know you were sticking around that long and I am glad you are.

Great promo here from The Rock and D-X which is another match I can see at WrestleMania 22 with The Rock vs Shawn Michaels.

Team Highlight Reel vs The Cabinet-JBL and Harris start off the match. JBL tags in Noble chiken about Jericho now bring legal. Now its Noble vs London to kick off this match. London takes down Noble a few times ,but Danny Basham helps Noble. Good cruiserweight action going on with it going back and forth. Doug Basham helps Noble get back in control with the chase into a clothesline. Some more good cruiserweight action before Strom and Danny get tagged in. Danny Basham takes full control with a cheap shot and follows up. Storm counters a punch by Danny and gets the tag to Harris. The Bashams try to double team ,but then Harris takes them out and tags in Storm. AMW double team Danny and is saved by Doug who gets a tag. Doug and Danny double team Harris and now here comes the leader of the Cabinet JBL getting a tag. JBL hits a couple of moves and gets in Noble. Jericho helps Harris out of the clutch. London is back in the bring and takes down Noble with a dropkick before tagging in Jericho finally. Y2J gets cheated a little ,but now Harris comes to the rescue to return the favor. Jericho can't get the pin so here comes Storm again. Storm gets some good moves in and now tags in his partner Harris. AMW double team and now Harris gets some more signal action. Harris tags in London. A good save by the Basham and now JBL is legal. JBL destroys London but London comes back for the tag to Jericho. Jericho gets huge momentum as he takes down JBL very fast and keeps on the ball. Jericho locks in the Walls of Jericho! The Bashams save from elimanation and Jericho takes them both down. Jericho got the Lionsault ,but no Noble cheats and the Clothesline From Hell shokingly elimanates Jericho first. Storm comes in with a vengeance ,but doesn't see Doug get the tag and now Doug cheats Storm out of the match. Wow a close one there with The Bashams switching but the referee knows who it is keeping Harris in the match. Harris fights back and now gets Paul London into the match. Another leap frog helps London tag and here comes Harris. Danny tags in Noble instead of covering Harris. The action gets better with Noble getting control over Harris and now here comes Doug Basham.

A nice video there for WrestleMania 22 with Chavo lieing, cheating, and stealing.

WWE Hardcore Championship-Hurricane and Henry kick things off and I would like to say see ya later Hurricane. Henry just destroys the Hurricane with weaponry. Wait Hurricane moves out of the leg drop making Henry land on the trash can. Hurricane takes little control because Henry dodges the flying press ,but the referee is hit by it. World Strongest Slam ,but no referee! No way The Hurricane deafets Henry! I know he could win in a match against Mark but didn't expect him to beat Henry in this gaunlet. Oh no here comes A-Train now Hurricane is screwed. The Derailer gets rid of Hurricane nice and quick. Shattered Dreams Productions Presents .......... Goldust. Dustin blows gold dust into the eyes of A-Train which blinds him momenterly. Goldust goes to work with the uppercuts in the corner. Now a empty vase smashed over the head of A-Train! Shattered Dreams is about to be in production and it hits! Curtain Call onto the Stop Sign ,but it doesn't put away A-Train. The Train Wreck takes Goldust out of this one. Booker T is ready to take down A-Train after his partner didn't pick up the win. Booker T goes to work on A-Train ,but the man formally know as Albert gets control sending Booker into the front seats. Albert is over the barricade and now Booker hits him with a Scissors Kick but doesn't get the victory. Booker destroys a 2x4 over A-Train's back and now the DDT ,but not a victory. Scissors Kick nope a Stop Sign onto the Book Man. The Book End gets rid of A-Train from this match. Here comes Richards. Richards goes to work ,but can't quite do to much damage and now Booker T gets rid of him. Tyson Tomko now enters and who ever wins will be facing the champ. The Big Boot is ducked and now Booker shows us a little move called the Scissors Kick to throw Tyson away. Here comes the Man Beast! Rhyno takes care of a tired out Booker T and this is a hard one to call. Very good back and forth action with Rhyno getting most control. Booker T is now in control. Spin-a-roonie cost the match for Booker T getting Gored. 3.5/5

A nice promo with Kurt trying to get that match again.

Team Bring It vs Team Goldberg-Great match. I really enjoyed it. Both teams looked very good and I liked how you used Rico multiple times. Nice to see the huge team of Team Goldberg got rid of the true tag team of their oppenents Rico and Faarooq first. Team Goldberg basicialy destroys ,but now Big Poppa Pump gets eliminated. Shortly after we see the end of Matt Morgan from this match. Another fast elimination gets rid of Test and I am glad that the leader and the new guy are left here. Wow Benoit's on a roll now getting Snitsky out of the way. Goldberg is alone and I can see him taking out Benoit. Wait nope Goldberg has a good shot ,but The Rock gets him out. 4/5

Good promo from Team Foley saying they will win.

Kurt Angle vs. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman vs. Eddie Guerrero-Very good match. Great opening and a great way to get Brock Lesnar out of the match with a Lie. Triple H thinks the chair shot was real and tries to get rid of Eddie ,but its a cradle that doesn't get the 3 count. A nice beat down here from Kurt and Eddie to The Game. The battle now goes onto Kurt and Eddie and results into a super german suplex to Eddie and Triple H goes for the pin. HHH does not finsh off Eddie because of Kurt Angle's save! Eddie and HHH Aare now in the ring and good back and forth action between these 2. Angle gets back in making it a Triple Threat and now another german suplex to Eddie. Eddie counters the knee shot and takes out HHH with a Tornado DDT to get rid of him. Wait a minute Kurt breaks up this pin! Eddie gets a piece of Kurt before HHH and Kurt start up again. HHH and Kurt now face off the table and now the Angle Slam through the table! Eddie plays opossum to get Kurt ,The Champ, out of this match. The bitter rivals now go at it for the final time. Very good back and forth action with near falls and near finishers. They still go at it and now Eddie gets a tilt - a - whirl to HHH ,but it doesn't win him the match because there is no referee. HHH hits the Pedigree of course to win this match. No way! Eddie kicks out! More action going on and now Eddie feels Froggy and now its the Frog Splash! 1,2,3! Eddie Guerrero is the new champion for a short period of time ,but at least he gets his gold. 4/5

Here is the coin toss and Team Flair gets a huge advantage.

Survivor Series War Games-MOTN. This match was a lot better than I expected even though I expected it to be 4/5 rating it was better than that. Both teams put on one heck of a show with Team Flair getting control in the beggining ,but Team Foley start coming back while the match went on. Great to see no one got eliminated besides Rey Mysterio entel everyone was out. When Foley came the match got brutal when they used those weapons which was unexpected. Christian once again got rid of Undertaker which was okay with me since Taker did eliminate Carlito. The 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire was also unexpected ,but was great. I like that Mick Foley got some eliminations in including Ric Flair's. Thumb tacks were also a great touch exspecialy when Flair got involved when he was eliminated. Batista Bomb through the ring on the Thumb tacks was awesome. Randy Orton got rid of Batista which I liked. Randy Orton vs Christian was great and now Christian finishes it off with an Unpretier onto the steel chair and Randy is gone which makes Ric Flair the new GM of RAW! 5/5

Predictions: 3/7

Overall-9/10 Great Pay-Per-View

I will review RAW soon.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic127598_7.gif
"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and around you thousands will be saved." + Saint Seraphim of Sarov

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome