Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #5021 (permalink)
MINGE
how mad are you tho for real

MINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselvesMINGE is making a name for themselves
Default Re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

He really deserves a shitload more screen-time. His sudden rambling about how Italian cuisine contributed to a coffee shop they're in being open is one of my favourite scenes in the show so far.

EDIT: Actually, I just got done watching the episode that's in your sig That sudden burst of attention on Chris' character was pretty overdue. As one of the more prominent characters, I was surprised to see him go completely unmentioned in (I think it was) "Down Neck".