Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #17140 (permalink)
ATF
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

ATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new hereATF better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfKings View Post
Wow. That guy is a bigger fucking joke than I ever could have imagined. Is it possible for somebody to suck HBK's dick anymore than he is doing ? GOD DAMN. Some of his ratings such as the Flair match are just ghastly, and I know it's all personal preference but FFS have some criteria in which you rate your matches because if you have THAT MANY MATCHES @ 5 stars, something's wrong.

Gonna give this much away from my Wrestlemania project, I'm currently done I-XV , and I can tell you that there's only been one DUD from Taker so far and we all fucking know what piece of garbage that match is. It's all pretty fucking fresh in my mind and I can clearly tell you things from my point of view subjectively.

Kurt-HBK 5 Stars ? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.
He says his criteria for a 5-star match is amazing wrestling, amazing storytelling, and historical significance. Which probably explains why matches like Angle/Taker NWO 06 aren't ***** in his mind - great wrestling but not too historically significant. The Flair/HBK match may have gotten that rating because of all the emotion surrounding it.

But if you think those are controversial, I suppose you have saw his entire ***** match list, which I posted a couple pages back. On the topic of the guy, here's his Top 15 Halloween Havoc list:

Quote:
1 - Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio '97
2 - Cactus Jack vs. Vader '93
3 - Barry Windham & Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Williams & Stunning Steve Austin '92
4 - Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair '94
5 - Lex Luger vs. Brian Pillman '89
6 - Dean Malenko vs. Rey Mysterio '96
7 - DDP vs. Goldberg '98
8 - Ric Flair & Arn Anderson vs. Doom '90
9 - Randy Savage vs. DDP '97
10 - The Midnight Express vs. Ricky Morton & Tommy Rich '90
11 - The Steiners vs. The Nasty Boys '90
12 - Ric Flair & Sting vs. Arn Anderson & Brian Pillman '95
13 - DDP vs. Johnny B. Badd '95
14 - Ricky Steamboat vs. Brian Pillman '92
15 - Ric Flair & Sting vs. Terry Funk & The Great Muta '89

Special thanks to King Gimp for the sig.

MARKING FOR:
Daniel Bryan | Bad News Barrett | The Wyatt Family | Dean Ambrose | Damien Sandow | Sami Zayn | Austin Aries | Kota Ibushi | Kenny Omega | William Regal | Renee Young | YOSHIHIKO - The greatest dummy wrestler of all the times | Anything DDT tbh, especially the Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship matches