Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Xbox - No more used games, require Internet to play

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #68 (permalink)
HEELKris
Humbled

HEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESSHEELKris was rejected by a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: New Xbox - No more used games, require Internet to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
I hope Sony does the same exact thing. Because everyone who is bitching is still going to buy one of the consoles if they do this, you will accept it, and you will like it.
Nope. If Sony does the same thing, I'm not going to buy either of these consoles, I'll just stick with my X360 and many people will do the same. This could be the advantage Sony needs. Their sales will be ridiculously higher than Microsoft's if they make DRM-free games for the PS4
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote