Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Xbox - No more used games, require Internet to play

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #67 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: New Xbox - No more used games, require Internet to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
Are they really? I bet everyone (or most everyone) in this thread complaining already has their Xbox connected to the internet...so again, I'll ask, what's the big deal?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1
Yes they are different.They're 2 different worlds. Its not about being able to connect it,its the fact that they're taking the option to play offline completely. Sometimes I don't sign in or play online,sometimes I don't like to be bothered.Also, playing online all the time uses up internet usage , not everyone has unlimited usage. If you can't see the big deal, then you're just lost in this conversation.

The fact that, you can't even bring over your game to a friends house without having to bring your new xbox is ridiculous. Locking the game to your console is absurd. Not everyone drops 60$ for games , not saying used games are the way to go but you have to think of it that way. There are people that have bills to pay on important things , sometimes they can't always get new games so they play with their friends but since the games are console locked you can't exactly do that without the hassle of bringing your console as well as the game.

Thats the big deal
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote