Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Problem with Wrestlemania

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brigzi82
Learning to break kayfabe

Brigzi82 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Problem with Wrestlemania

I am failing to see the direction with the WHC.
I can understand them trying to push Del Rio as the main Latino superstar as Rey Mysterio just isn't reliable enough at the min and Sin Cara...... Well, enough said really there. I just can't buy into Del Rio as a champ and the prospect of him being in the title match at Mania really deflates me. They should have gone down the Orton v Sheamus route they was originally looking at. The only saving grace they could do would be to have Ziggler cash in his MITB after the alleged triple threat.

The Rock v Cena storyline is way too predictable, almost to the point of it being boring at the min. I don't see why putting him in a match with The Shield is beneficial for anyone as he isn't gonna loose his last ppv match before Mania, which in turn pretty much squashes the one decent thing the WWE has at the min, in The Shield.

The only way they can build the Punk v Taker match to have us 'believe' that Punk is a serious threat would be to build up his recent title reign to monumental proportions, thus having us think, well he's just had the biggest run in recent history, maybe, just maybe they would consider ending the streak with Punk and that would have his surpass Cena as no1 in the company.
Brigzi82 is offline   Reply With Quote