Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2013, 04:36 AM   #5231 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
wrong. ME problems would manifest themselves no matter who you're managing. Its way way way better than the first version where wingers would be scoring from crosses on the by-line, keepers would flap at everything and there would be general fuckups every 2nd game that you shouldn't see that often.
I agree crosses happen less (and with less I mean not every fucking game), but the ME is still clearly broken. If you look at the change log of the upcoming update it is full of ME tweaks, to the point that they basically admit that they released a game with a broken ME. The best strategy in this FM is a negative one, which is ridiculous. It doesn't feel realistic, it feels like a bad football sim in which I have to adapt to the game's unrealistic shitty ME instead of being able to come up with a cool tactic and making it work. I'm doing well with Coventry City right now. Why? 'Cause I changed to Narrow width, deep defensive line, slow tempo etc. Before that I did a game with Ajax who have a team that should dominate most teams in their league with good football so I did high tempo etc, and I drew basically every match, because players don't go for through balls, they are blind as hell. It sucks.